Okay, time to update this text. For the most part things that have been moved completely are working well and since it's getting to the point where changes are starting to break things on the old interface this has been changed to the default.
The new interface is now the default. To return to the old interface, use:
Going to remove the tested and working list as it was rather out of date, if it's not listed below it should be working, if not add it to the list. The list here is now things that have changed from the old interface intentionally and shouldn't be listed as bugs:
- You'll need to use the Fight something else link to skip the extra count between monsters when fighting, just the fighting spot name doesn't do it.
- Vessi for traveling via the wharf is collected at the end of a successful trip and not at the beginning.
- Display on player boats lists travel destinations differently.
- Saved equipment sets don't unequip all other equipment, just that in slots needed by the set
- The guild compound shows Building Permissions links on each building when you have appropriate permission.
- Trying to buy more items than are available in any shop will automatically buy all the items, instead of giving a message.
- MP can be gained while a timer is active.
(Cyrael: Try to be specific as to what is not working, including location, building lvl (if it applies), Guild (if it applies) and if you found a workaround (such as my finding that I can access storage if I first deposit.) The more info Msk has, the faster he'll be able to look at the code and find the issue.)
Due to the list being rather short now and basically any bugs in the game now qualifying it has been merged in with the main todo list at http://bugzilla.movoda.net